Shooting Pro Camp
‘Shooting Pro Camp’ is specially designed for professional basketball players, as mentioned before, who want to improve and sharpen their shooting mechanics.
The first turn (from July 13th to 19th) will be held by ‘Head Coach’ BILL HODGES
However, under the participant’s demand, customized training practice is offered (defence, foot work and coordination, etc.
An initial evaluation will test and analyse different shooting aspects, such as body, legs and feet positions, and arm position for assisting the shooting, ball posting, follow-throughs, and many other aspects.
Front, side and back video recording of the shooter will be used, observing jump shots, three points shots, etc. and also the shooter in motion.
“Shooting Master Class”
- Discussion workshops offering key notes for shooting dynamics, and general training targets.
- “The Shot Chemistry“: psychological training to improve the throw.
- Comprehension of the shooting dynamics.
- Self-evaluation and error tracking.
- Foundation of general practice and other specific training exercises for further and continuous improvement of the shooting dynamic.
- Raise awareness of the fact that mental strength is an important point for improving the shoot.
- Nonstop shooting: each shooter, will make over 1.500 shoots, whilst constant observation of the technical coaches.
- Control: each shooter will be completing a series of customized spreadsheets which record their progress.
- Shoot tasking in all positions: front, side, across, free throw, triple, etc.
- Shoot tasking in all its forms: static, dribble, jump-shot, etc.
The shooting technical content is available in this book (in Spanish):
Turns and Rates 2021
Hotel Accommodation (Hotel HUSA Gran Vía)
Single → 1.270 €
Home Accommodation (Student Residence)
Single → 870 €
- 6 night stay in full board.
- Customized menus.
- Physiotherapy available 24 hours.
- Internal transfers.
- Daily access to gym and swimming pool.
- Technical audio visual resources.
- Personnel and technical supervision.
- Personal assistance.